Win an Evening Visual Effects Course
The Competition is now closed and the winner has been announced. They have won a free place on the 3D Foundation evening course starting November 2014. If you would to try out one of our courses, try a taster day, either online or in a classroom here in London.
Want to become a VFX Master?
Are you keen to master the art of Visual Effects? Enter our competition to win an Evening course in VFX here at Escape Studios HQ in London; worth over £3750
Choose to study either Compositing for Visual Effects or the 3D Foundation course part-time. These courses are perfect for aspiring Compositors and 3D Artists looking to master the fundamentals of Visual Effects. Take the first step towards your dream creer in VFX on this part-time evening course, which allows you to fit study in and around your work and life commitments.
Course start date: 28 October 2014
On the course you'll develop a range of skills required within the VFX pipeline. You'll be introduced to Nuke; the industry standard for VFX compositing tools and you'll cover techniques such as rotoscoping, rig removal, paint prep techniques and colour balance, all taught by our industry experienced Tutors.
Course start date: 3 November 2014
The 3D Foundation course lets you take that important first step towards your career as a 3D Artist. You'll receive step by step tuition from our industry experienced Tutors in using Maya; the industry standard for 3D VFX. You'll be introduced to the capabilities, workflows and interface of Maya before moving on to key 3D techniques such as modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering.
How to Enter
Simply tell us what you love about VFX in one sentence and fill out the form on this page to submit your entry. Once submitted you'll be entered into our prize draw.
The competition is now closed and the competition winner has been notifited and is starting the 3D Foundation evening course with us in November 2014.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition deadline is Sunday 5 October 2014; entries received after this date will not be considered.
- The Winner will be contacted on Monday 6 October 2014 to confirm their booking and will be able to choose either the Compositing or the 3D evening course to study.
- The Compositing for Visual Effects course start date is Tuesday 28 October 2014 and the 3D Foundation evening course start date is 3 November 2014. The prize is for these course start dates only and can not be transferred to a course start date later in the year.
- Escape Studios, their relatives or any agents are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Escape Studios decision is final and prizes will not be exchangeable for cash nor will they be interchangeable for courses commencing on any other date than the courses stated above, or any other courses within Escape Studios portfolio.
- Escape Studios may tweet or post your answer on social channels as part of the promotion of the competition, by entering the competition; you agree to Escape Studios using your answer