Chaos will be in London this July, and we have decided to team up with them to deliver a one-day V-Ray for 3ds Max Advanced Training Course.
This master class will be delivered by the CTO of Chaos, Vladimir Koylazov, so you’ll be in very good company!
Vlado will be covering the following topics:
1. Sampling - anti-aliasing methods, advantages and disadvantages.
2. Color mapping
3. Controlling noise and quality through the DMC sampler
4. GI Case Study
5. Advanced usage of V-Ray Dirt
6. Physical camera, V-Ray Sun & Sky
7. V-Ray Displacement
8. V-Ray Proxy
10. IBL and Matte and shadow
11. Examples of Production ready scenes
12. Render Elements
13. Using VrayFastSSS2 for realistic skin materials
The training will be held at Escape Studios on the 2nd July from 10am to 5pm at a cost of £395 including VAT.
Places are limited, so do get in touch. This is a great way to get the skills of a V-ray Pro.