Are any of you into production asset management? Then this could be the ideal resource for you. Southpaw have just launched a new 'video page', where you can gain access to loads of useful resources for how to use their TACTIC software.
There's a quick video on the TACTIC software itself, demos on scheduling and a tutorials on streamlining the production process for Stereoscopic 3D Conversion.
Here's a quick list of the videos and tutorials that you can find in there:
- Creating projects in TACTIC
- Working with the NUKE integration
- Modifying the TACTIC interface
- How TACTIC supports a stereoscopic 3D pipeline
- A 4-part interview with CG Channel on the benefits of TACTIC
You can access them all here.