Our Open Days often feature guest industry speakers, so you can get a real insight into what life is like as a VFX Artist. Watch this space for more information on when our next industry guest will be joining us and also when our next Open Days will be taking place. If you'd prefer a more personal experience, you can also attend our studios for a 1-2-1 meeting with a member of our admissions team, just click here to Book a 1-2-1 session.
Next Industry speaker: 1st October, Markus Schmidt of Industrial Light and Magic
Join us at our London campus to:
- Learn about the specialised jobs in VFX and Compositing
- Understand the course options which suit you
- Be a fly-on-the-wall in one of our classroom courses
- Review successful student reels
- Understand what skills you need to become studio-ready
- Learn about student perks and soak up the atmosphere
Online Virtual Learning Environment Tour
If you are thinking about studying Visual Effects online, then why not arrange for an Online VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) Tour?
The purpose of the Online VLE Video Tour is to demonstrate how students use our Unique VLE system to study 3D or Compositing for VFX online. If this is something you're interested in, fill out the form to the right and select 'Online Virtual Tour' and then 'Online Tour - any date' and we'll be in touch with a link to our Online VLE Tour video.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information about our Open Days or Online Tours.