• Globe
  • Glass image

Overseas Students

Europe’s No.1 CG school
As the biggest CG school in Europe, both our classroom courses and 3D tutorials are popular with people living outside of the UK. We welcome overseas students and can provide special support to help you get the most from your time with us.

Depending on your nationality and the length of time you plan to stay in the UK you may need a Visa to study at Escape Studios. We help you complete the necessary forms and provide evidence that you will be studying with us to help you secure permission to come to the UK.

Our courses ask you to learn a lot in a short time so you will need a good understanding of both written and spoken English to get the most out of your tuition.

If you’re attending one of our full-time courses, we have links to local agents who can help you find good quality short-term accommodation in the nearby area. We can also put you in touch with other Escape Studios students with whom you might be able to share rented accommodation to keep costs down.

If attending our courses in London is not an option for you, take a look at our online courses. They follow the same syllabus as our full-time courses and include full course notes and source files.
Click here to find out more.