Have you ever thought about taking your artistic talent and transferring those skills to VFX? Then the webinar that we’re running on November 10th could be the start of you doing that. For the industry to remain fresh and buoyant, it’s important that there are constant waves of creative and original talent. We always say that creativity is key – if you have that, learning the technical skills is the easy bit. The current growth of the VFX industry in the UK means there is a growing demand for fresh talent. In this webinar I'll look at the potential routes a Fine Art graduate may take into the industry and the transferable, creative skills that will allow them to stand out from the crowd when making the move into this demanding and competitive industry.
This is what we'll cover in the webinar:
- The growth of the Visual Effects industry in the UK
- What it means to be a Visual Effects Artist
- What are the cross over skills from fine art
- A breakdown of the job roles in VFX
- Some examples of VFX artists in action