Master the Art of Illusion
Compositors are masters of make-believe. Compositing is the final part of the Visual Effects pipeline. It’s the bit where it all comes together. You’re the guy who has to make sure the shot meets the artistic brief from the director. You’re the one who’s finessing that creative vision. That final, all important creative milestone – that’s you. The compositor. The person who naturally looks for the finer detail, who enjoys checking that, the colour is ‘just right’, the person who questions whether that ‘hair’ looks part of the scene or not and if not, why not? Combining lots of different elements to make us believe we’re looking at a single scene is no mean feat and it takes highly skilled, creative individuals to make it happen.
Our online program is one of the most advanced out there though, developed to mimic our intensive classroom environment.
This Course is Perfect…
- For passionate individuals who want a career in this exciting industry
- For those who want to study VFX around work or other commitments
- For students and graduate 3D Artists preparing for the job market
- For creative career changers
- For those wanting the skills to pursue a serious career in the industry
- Free online primer course before you start studying - so your foundation skills are up to speed
- Access to Escape’s unique online learning platform
- Industry advice & support from our Relationship Manager
- After care & career support with our recruitment experts
- CV and showreel help plus advice with job applications
- Online, minimum 15 hours per week
- 37 Weeks
- Start Dates:
- September 9th 2013
- Early Bird Discount:
- Save £500 when you pay in full, 3 months before the course starts
- Payment Plan:
- Pay £1500 deposit to reserve your place and then four instalments of £1500 on weeks 8, 16, 24 & 32
Join us at our London campus for an advisor-guided tour. You’ll get a broad understanding of the VFX industry, a potential career path within it, and the ESCAPE experience to get you there.
Here’s what to expect.
Learn about the specialized jobs in VFX and Compositing
Understand the ESCAPE course options & which suit you
Be a fly-on-the-wall at an Accelerated Classroom session
Review successful student reels
Get a deeper understanding of what studio-ready means
Learn about student perks and soak up the atmosphere
Head to the VFX bar for a drink and to ask any burning questions
For those of you living in distant lands, or thinking about studying VFX online or relocating to London, take our virtual tour. We cover the main points listed above and will guide you through the ESCAPE experience. You’ll just need to buy your own drink at the end!
Sounds great right? Just give us a call at 0207 3481920 or fill out the form to schedule your Academy Tour today.