Why take this course?
- Get a hands-on insight into our compositing course and how we teach VFX online
- Sample life as a VFX Compositor
- Complete a production grade shot from “Dr Who”
- Be introduced to the industry’s standard compositing tool, NUKE
- Rebuild an entire scene from scratch
- Be introduced to rotoscoping, grading and keying techniques
- Work with matte paintings, 3D geometry, live action plates featuring actors and smoke elements
- Want to find out more? Sign up here for our on-line virtual tour
What this course gives you
- Access to Escape’s unique online learning platform
- Q&A support if you need it
- Access to our online community and classroom wall
- Feedback from a tutor on your assignment in week two
- A brief overview of some techniques and processes from our Compositing course
- Free access to a NUKE licence for two weeks
- Can't choose between Compositing for Visual Effects and 3D for Visual Effects? Try both
- Two Weeks
- Start Dates:
- December 8th 2014
- January 7th 2015
- February 11th 2015
- For more details, please read our Terms & Conditions below:
Are you a natural visual effects Compositor?
Find out on our two-week online taster course where you’ll be introduced to professional compositing techniques as well as the industry’s standard tool, NUKE. The role of a Compositor is essential in creating of flawless visual effects, and is a department that needs talented and creative people like you.
This course is perfect...
- For getting a taste of how we teach VFX online
- To find out more about the art of illusion - compositing for visual effects
- To see if learning online is right for you
- To sample the role of a professional compositor
Who is this course for?
- Beginners or more experienced artists - this course adapts to suit all levels
- Anyone who wants to find out more about the art of compositing
- Anyone who is thinking of taking a course with us and would like to try it first
- Busy professionals who need a course that fits with their schedule
Want to know more?
Get in touch with our Admissions Team
*Please note this course requires access to a 64 bit operating system
At the Open Day you'll have the opportunity to see first-hand what happens at our studio based in London. You'll get he opportunity to meet the team, learn more about the courses we offer as well as take a peak in the studios and see what our students are currently working on.
Join us at our London campus to:
- Learn about the specialised jobs in VFX and Compositing
- Understand the course options which suit you
- Be a fly-on-the-wall in one of our classroom courses
- Review successful student reels
- Understand what skills you need to become studio-ready
- Learn about student perks and soak up the atmosphere
Our Open Days sometimes feature guest industry speakers as well, so you can get a real insight into what life is like as a VFX Artist.
Upcoming industry speaker
Our next open day will be on December 10th
How to register for an Open Day
To book for an on campus Open Day simply fill out the form on the right hand side and our admissions team will be in touch to confirm your booking. You will also be sent more information about getting to Escape Studios and the programme for the day.
Get in touch
Feel free to email email@example.com if you have any other questions or would like more information about our Open Days.
Book a 1-2-1 advisory session
If you'd prefer to speak to an Advisor direct about your training options, you can also attend our studios for a 1-2-1 with one of our friendly admissions team, just click here to Book a 1-2-1 session.
Register for an Online VLE Tour
If you are interested in studying with us online, why not register for the Online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) Tour. This short video will take you through how the VLE works and the resources, tutorials and webinars which our students have access to. Register for Online VLE Tour here and we shall send you a link to access this.