Why take this taster course?
- Sample life as a 3D VFX artist
- Find out more about the art of visual effects
- Experience our online course and teaching
- Find out more about how we teach
- See what it's like to learn VFX online
- Want to know more? Sign up here to watch our live classroom demo
What this course gives you:
- Access to Escape’s unique online learning platform
- Q&A support if you need it
- Access to our online community and classroom wall
- Feedback from a tutor on your assignment in week-two
- A brief overview for some of the techniques and processes from our 40-week VFX online course
- Free access to a NUKE licence for two weeks
- Can't choose between Compositing for Visual Effects and 3D for Visual Effects? Try both
- Two Weeks
- Start Dates:
- April 28th 2014
- May 27th 2014
- June 23rd 2014
- Maya, Photoshop, NUKE
- For more details, please read our Terms & Conditions below:
Learn VFX at a time that suits you
Want to fit learning the art of visual Effects into your busy schedule? Our VFX course lets you study online from anywhere in the world (all you need is an Internet connection, a work station and a good grasp of the English Language).
To give you a flavour of our 40-week 3D for Visual Effects online course, we’re offering you the chance to try out a taster for two weeks. Get a hands-on introduction to our unique E-Learning platform, the process of how we teach and the extent of the full online programme – giving you the skills to kick start a career in CG or to catapult your hobby to a whole new level.
Take this new online VFX course for a test drive!
*Please note this course requires access to a 64 bit operating system
Our open days often feature guest industry speakers, so you can get a real insight into what life is like as a VFX Artist. Watch this space for more information on when our next industry guest will be joining us and also when our next Open Days will be taking place.
Join us at our London campus to:
- Learn about the specialised jobs in VFX and Compositing
- Understand the course options which suit you
- Be a fly-on-the-wall in one of our classroom courses
- Review successful student reels
- Understand what skills you need to become studio-ready
- Learn about student perks and soak up the atmosphere
The next open day is Wednesday 30th of April
We will welcome 2 speakers from Prime Focus World, VFX Co-Ordinator Julie Nixon and VFX Researcher/Co-ordinator Danny Khan, they will be discussing their experiences within the industry across the spectrum, and answering any questions attendees may have.
Online Virtual Learning Enviroment Tour
If you are thinking about studying Visual Effects online, then why not arrange for an Online VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) Tour?
The purpose of the Online VLE Tour is to demonstrate how students use our Unique VLE system to study 3D or Compositing for VFX online. If this is something you're interested in, fill out the form to the right or call us on +44 (0) 207 348 1920 to schedule your Online Tour today. When selecting your dates and times please note we usually conduct tours Monday - Friday, from 10:00am - 5:00pm UK time (GMT).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information about our Open Day/Online Tours.