Why take this taster course?
- Sample life as a 3D VFX artist
- Find out more about the art of visual effects
- Experience our online course and teaching
- Find out more about how we teach
- See what it's like to learn VFX online
- Want to find out more? Sign up here for our on-line virtual tour
What this course gives you:
- Access to Escape’s unique online learning platform
- Q&A support if you need it
- Access to our online community and classroom wall
- Feedback from a tutor on your assignment in week-two
- A brief overview for some of the techniques and processes from our 40-week VFX online course
- Free access to a Maya licence for two weeks
- Can't choose between Compositing for Visual Effects and 3D for Visual Effects? Try both
- Two Weeks
- Start Dates:
- February 11th 2015
- Maya, Photoshop, NUKE
- For more details, please read our Terms & Conditions below:
Learn VFX at a time that suits you
Want to fit learning the art of visual Effects into your busy schedule? Our VFX course lets you study online from anywhere in the world (all you need is an Internet connection, a work station and a good grasp of the English Language).
To give you a flavour of our 40-week 3D for Visual Effects online course, we’re offering you the chance to try out a taster for two weeks. Get a hands-on introduction to our unique E-Learning platform, the process of how we teach and the extent of the full online programme – giving you the skills to kick start a career in CG or to catapult your hobby to a whole new level.
Take this new online VFX course for a test drive!
*Please note this course requires access to a 64 bit operating system
At the Open Day you'll have the opportunity to see first-hand what happens at our studio based in London. You'll get he opportunity to meet the team, learn more about the courses we offer as well as take a peak in the studios and see what our students are currently working on.
Join us at our London campus to:
- Learn about the specialised jobs in VFX and Compositing
- Understand the course options which suit you
- Be a fly-on-the-wall in one of our classroom courses
- Review successful student reels
- Understand what skills you need to become studio-ready
- Learn about student perks and soak up the atmosphere
Our Open Days sometimes feature guest industry speakers as well, so you can get a real insight into what life is like as a VFX Artist.
Upcoming industry speaker
Our next open day will be at 9:30am on January 21st
How to register for an Open Day
To book for an on campus Open Day simply fill out the form on the right hand side and our admissions team will be in touch to confirm your booking. You will also be sent more information about getting to Escape Studios and the programme for the day.
Get in touch
Feel free to email email@example.com if you have any other questions or would like more information about our Open Days.
Book a 1-2-1 advisory session
If you'd prefer to speak to an Advisor direct about your training options, you can also attend our studios for a 1-2-1 with one of our friendly admissions team, just click here to Book a 1-2-1 session.
Register for an Online VLE Tour
If you are interested in studying with us online, why not register for the Online Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) Tour. This short video will take you through how the VLE works and the resources, tutorials and webinars which our students have access to. Register for Online VLE Tour here and we shall send you a link to access this.