Our jobs board connects VFX professionals - putting companies in touch with talent in the most linear way possible. We invite employers to post their latest vacancies or contracts onto our jobs board and we invite freelancers and job seekers to connect with these clients directly. So make our jobs board your first port of call when advertising or seeking a job in the VFX industry!
- Job Id:
- Job Type:
Mid Compositor — London, contract, start date: immediate
- Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years experience in a VFX facility, preferably in film.
- Must be UK or EU based.
- Must have a strong knowledge of Nuke.
- Candidates should have a proven track record of roto/prep prior to a full 3 years of compositing.
- Must be able to integrate separate live-action and computer-generated elements.
This role will require you to:
- Report to the Head of 2D or lead compositor.
- Be team orientated, motivated and able to work a brief.
- Be a good communicator and able to troubleshoot logically.
If you have the relevant skills please apply by emailing a CV, showreel and showreel breakdown to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Mid Compositor - your name’ in the subject.
Please apply with your salary expectations (daily freelance rate) and 2 contactable references in the body of your email to be considered.
To receive regular training opportunities register your interest here.