Our jobs board connects VFX professionals - putting companies in touch with talent in the most linear way possible. We invite employers to post their latest vacancies or contracts onto our jobs board and we invite freelancers and job seekers to connect with these clients directly. So make our jobs board your first port of call when advertising or seeking a job in the VFX industry!
- Job Id:
- Job Type:
Environment TD — contract, London, Start date: imminent
Applicants should have at least 2 years experience of working in a ‘feature film’ or equivalent high end facility.
- Experience and proficiency in Digital Matte Painting techniques using Photoshop.
- Good working knowledge of setting up DMP projection cameras and Geo in Maya.
- Proficient in polygon modelling and creating UV layouts in Maya.
- Good working knowledge of texturing using Photoshop or Mari.
- Additional knowledge of Lighting, FX, techniques are an advantage.
This role will require you to:
- Report to the 3D Supervisors
- Be team orientated, motivated and able to follow a brief.
- Be able to learn quickly and troubleshoot logically.
We appreciate that candidate may have varying levels of knowledge in the fields listed above. Applicants with long term experience in other areas of visual effects ie: ‘Broadcast’ and ‘Games’ may also be considered.
If you have the relevant skills please apply by emailing a covering letter, and link to CV, ‘Showreel and ‘Showreel Breakdown’ to email@example.com with ‘Environment TD — your name’ in the subject. Showreels demonstrating ‘photoreal’ work would be preferred.
Please apply with your salary expectations (daily freelance rate) and 2 contactable references in the body of your email to be considered.
To receive regular training opportunities register your interest here.